Senior Men’s Grades
A new era of Senior Men’s rugby union is set to begin in 2018 with RugbyWA launching a revamped competition structure for the next three seasons.
The competition restructure is designed to allow all players the opportunity to play the highest level of club rugby possible, regardless of their location.
In order to compete in the new Premier Grade Competitions, clubs must be able to field at least three open senior men’s teams.
The new competition will see all clubs in the Premier Grade competitions play qualifying rounds in the first stage of the season before clubs are separated into two divisions for the second stage of the season. This separation will be based on the performance of the clubs’ first-grade results during the qualifying rounds.
Clubs that have more than three senior men’s teams will have their fourth and/or fifth teams, play in the Championship Grade Competitions, along with clubs who are not able to meet the three open grade teams requirement for Premier Grade.
|PREMIER GRADE||RESERVE GRADE||THIRD GRADE||COMMUNITY GRADE|
- Through the Grades - Round Nine
- Regional Teams Belt Up as they travel to Perth for the Country Carnival
- Soaks Triumph in Battle of Broome Street
- Associates Gearing up for the Battle of Broome Street
- Cottesloe Claw Past ARKs
- Nedlands Grind to Victory Over UWA
- Through the Grades - Round Five
- U19s Rugby Championship to re-shape junior elite pathways to Junior Wallabies
- Fortescue Premier Grade Preview Round Five
- Ferris Fights to Force Debut